Be assured that you will be dealing with well educated and seasoned roofers! America's Dream HomeWorks supplies top quality roofing Sacramento repair, maintenance and installation services for both residential and commercial clients.
Roofing Sacramento Repair
America’s Dream HomeWorks repairs roof systems of all sorts. Repairs for pitched, low-sloped, or flat roofs can eliminate problems and protect your home. We provide roofing repair for asphalt composition, wood shake, tile, and metal roofing systems. America’s Dream HomeWorks gives free estimates which break down the cost of needed repairs as well as applicable warranties for your roof system. To provide more detail, our roofing Sacramento estimators take digital photos to show you areas requiring attention, as well as provide more information to assess the roof’s condition and provide an accurate estimate. These photos are available to you, and our knowledgeable estimators can answer any questions you may have.
Tile Roof Repair
- Tiles can be broken or cracked if walked on, or exposed to severe weather. Water can seep through cracked roofing tiles and penetrate the felt paper below, which can lead to felt deterioration or a roof leak.
- Curved tiles can be moved or blown off the roof after heavy winds. Improper installation can also cause tiles along the roof’s edges or ridges to shift, which can leave your roof vulnerable.
Wood Shake Shingles
- Weather and sun exposure causes problems with wood shake shingles over time, and they can break, crack, split, or deteriorate, which will leave your felt paper exposed. Sun exposure and ran can deteriorate the felt paper which can cause leaks inside. One section of your shake roof may age quicker if it’s less protected than others.
Repairs for all Roofs
- Sheet metal is used on your roof to prevent leaks, which is known as flashing. Flashing is applied to structures that protrude from the roof, like chimneys and vents. If flashing is not installed properly, water can leak inside through these areas.
- When debris or standing water sits on your roof for long periods, they cause damage to roofing materials. If water is not draining off the roof, it can pool up, rising higher than your flashing and leak inside, as well as damage wood decking.
- Wind and strong storms are a common cause of roof damage, affecting all roofing materials. Asphalt shingles are not as heavy as some materials and may be blown off easily, leaving materials below exposed.
- Poor workmanship at the time of installation can cause the need for roof repairs. Improper roofing techniques and oversights can cause serious damage to your roof, which may not be apparent until later on.
Repair it Right the First Time
Poor quality repairs can cause the need for additional repair work, either by not fixing the problem or creating further damage. Unprofessional repairs can be an eyesore as well as damage the integrity of your roof. For quality roofing repairs from a reputable roofing Sacramento company, contact America’s Dream HomeWorks. We inspect your issues thoroughly to stop the problem at its source. We don’t just put a patch over the problem; we look deeper to make sure other areas haven’t been damaged, too.
Roof Maintenance Protects Your Sacramento Home
If you haven’t given your roof any attention recently, now’s the time. Many homeowners only think about their roof when there is a noticeable problem such as an interior leak, or when a big storm rolls through. It’s easy to overlook your roof when it’s keeping you dry, but if you wait until leaks begin, extensive- and expensive- damage may already be done. America’s Dream HomeWorks offers roofing maintenance programs which work to prevent these issues.
Roofing Maintenance Programs
Our roofing maintenance programs are offered annually and bi-annually, and are available for most roofing systems. Regular maintenance for your roof protects your family’s most important investment: your home. With roof maintenance, small issues are corrected before they become big problems, adding years to the life of your roof and reducing unexpected expenses. Through our roofing maintenance program, you’ll receive a free estimate which includes any roofing Sacramento repairs needed, as well as needed services like gutter cleaning and maintenance for other elements of your home’s exterior.
Roofing Sacramento Solar
America’s Dream HomeWorks offers solar roofing solutions which can provide solar energy for home and business use. Using photovoltaic, grid-tied systems from CertainTeed, energy from the sun is absorbed and converted into direct current. Using inverters, the current is converted to alternating current for use in your home. A solar roofing system can generate all, or a significant amount, of the energy required each day to operate electrical appliances and devices.
When using a rooftop solar system, your home only use electricity from the utility company when more is needed than produced. When you aren’t using all the electricity the rooftop system provides, the overage is sent through your meter to the electric power grid. This reduces your electric bill and may even earn you a credit from the electric company.
America’s Dream HomeWorks provides two types of CertainTeed rooftop solar systems: the integrated Apollo solar system, and the Avancis PowerMax roof-mounted system.
Apollo Solar systems utilize an integrated, crystalline system that gives your roof a seamless appearance. Other features include:
- Lightweight material which requires no reinforcement or evaluation of your structure.
- Durability and wind-resistant.
- A twenty-five year warranty covering power generation.
- Class A fire rating and UL1703 approval.
- Warrantied against wind speeds of up to 110 MPH.
- Can be retrofitted for existing roofing systems and new asphalt composition roof systems.
Apollo also has a solar tile system which can be used with concrete tile roofing systems, offering the same benefits as the crystalline system.
The Avancis PowerMax system offers these features:
- Larger panels which require less material for constructing the cells.
- Achieve the same efficiency as crystalline silicone cells but reduce the energy payback period by half.
- Solid black appearance.
- Class A fire rated.
- High energy yield and the widest spectral response of any photovoltaic system.
- Sturdy installation with a built-in mounting mechanism.
Solar Benefits for Your Sacramento Home
Installing solar systems offer great incentives, such as federal tax credits and rebates from state and local programs. These incentives can help reduce the price of your solar installation. Your utility bills will decrease because of your ability to produce your own electric power. Reduce your family’s use of fossil fuels and limit greenhouse gas emissions to help your family become more sustainable and benefit your surroundings.
Your new solar rooftop system will include:
- Initial site consultation and estimate
- Customized design of your home’s solar system
- Professional and timely installation by qualified technicians
- Regular energy audits to ensure efficiency
Don’t let the initial cost of installation prohibit you from utilizing a rooftop solar system at your home. Lease options for those with approved credit are available. For more information, or to schedule your site consultation, contact America’s Dream HomeWorks.
Asphalt Shingle Installation
Asphalt composition shingles give your roof the traditional look, found on many residential roofs across Sacramento and the surrounding areas. These shingles are made up of many layers, beginning with a fiberglass mat for reinforcement at the center. The fiberglass mat is coated with mineral filters which fuse to the fiberglass, and asphalt is added to create a waterproof barrier. The shingle’s surface is coated with ceramic granules which provide texture and color to the shingle. This type of shingle is an excellent choice to provide multi-layer protection against the elements, offering durable construction and low maintenance requirements over the lifetime of your roof.
Many options are available for asphalt composition shingles, offering various looks and warranties. All asphalt composition shingles bear a Class A fire rating to protect your home and family. America’s Dream HomeWorks installs the following types of asphalt composition shingles:
- 3-Tab Shingles
- Laminates and Dimensional Shingles
- Designer Shingles
America’s Dream HomeWorks offers asphalt composition shingles with twenty year, twenty-five year, or lifetime warranties. We install products made by quality, well-known asphalt composition shingle manufacturers, including GAF, Owens Corning, and CertainTeed. America’s Dream HomeWorks is also certified by these manufacturers to ensure quality installation of their products.
3-Tab shingles are available with a twenty and twenty-five year manufacturer’s warranty. They are a popular choice for many homeowners because of their low cost, compared to other roofing materials available. 3-Tab shingles have been in use for many years, and have been refined to improve performance and durability. This type of shingle gets its name from the pattern it creates; each shingle is a single layer, and when installed, gives the appearance of three tabs in a row.
Laminates and Dimensional Shingles
Laminates and Dimensional shingles are available with limited lifetime warranties issued by the manufacturer. This type of shingle may also be referred to as an architectural shingle. Laminate shingles are a newer style compared to the 3-Tab shingle, and offer many added benefits. Laminate shingles are formed by laminating together two asphalt shingles, doubling the shingle’s thickness and creating a three-dimensional look. Their appearance resembles the dimensional look of wood shake shingles. Their dimensional look and heavier, longer-lasting materials have made laminate shingles the most popular composition shingle option on the market, and can be found on many roofs in the Sacramento area.
Designer shingles offer a limited lifetime warranty from the product manufacturer. Dimensional shingles provide additional options to enhance the look of your home, and can turn your roof into a featured element of your home’s exterior. Some designer shingles provide a sophisticated look, and others create more unique designs. These shingles are high quality, with many layers of laminates and a heavier weight. Designer shingles are larger than laminate shingles, and bear deep shadow lines and rich textures for increased visibility.
Roofing Sacramento Systems for Sloped Roofs
A quality composition shingle sloped roofing system includes five essential elements. Without installation of a complete roofing system, shingle warranties may not be valid. America’s Dream HomeWorks will provide complete roofing Sacramento installation to ensure your manufacturer’s warranty. The elements of a complete roofing system include:
- Ice shield and weather guard is used to provide protection from leaks, especially around vulnerable areas such as were exhaust pipes and vents exit the roof. These materials protect your roof from damage, even under extreme conditions.
- Felt paper is installed on top of your roof’s wood decking to protect it from moisture which can cause damage.
- Shingles are then installed over the felt paper layer, to protect your home while complementing your home’s exterior.
- Ventilation is added to ensure moisture and heat has a way to escape your attic. Without ventilation, these elements can affect the lifespan of your shingles and lead to early roof replacement.
- The ridge cap is installed to seal the roof and protect the ridge and hips, while adding a last visual element for appeal.
Together, these five elements provide a complete roofing system to increase your home’s efficiency and ensure proper performance of your shingles. Without these additional elements, shingles alone are not enough to protect your roof. America’s Dream HomeWorks installs complete asphalt composition roofing Sacramento systems for lasting performance and protection.
Low-sloped and Flat Roof Systems
America’s Dream HomeWorks installs roofing solutions for low-sloped and flat roofs, for residential and commercial structures. For every roof system installation we perform, the required permit is obtained and installation is carried out following specifications set forth by the product manufacturer. Our certified roofing installers perform every job following industry-specified guidelines to ensure quality work. With reliable installation of the best products available, America’s Dream HomeWorks protects your Sacramento home with workmanship warranties to back up your manufacturer’s warranty.
Low-Sloped Roofing Sacramento Systems
Low-sloped roofing areas require specialized solutions; asphalt composition capsheet and rubber bitumen membranes are often used in hog valleys and crickets of pitched roof systems. These options are safer and environmentally friendly due to their peel and stick membranes which bond chemically, and do not require the use of solvent-based glues. Hot asphalt or torch-applied roofing systems are more dangerous to install, and may require the use of toxic solvents.
These low-slope roofing membranes have a granular surface which will be matched closely to your home’s asphalt composition shingles, roofing tiles, or shake shingles which are installed on pitched areas of your roof. All low-sloped roofing solutions installed by America’s Dream HomeWorks are backed with a workmanship warranty in conjunction with the manufacturer’s warranty, which can range from ten to twenty years.
Low-Sloped and Flat Roofing Sacramento Systems
A Thermoplastic Olefin system, or TPO, is a complete solution which can be used for flat roofs and low-sloped roofs on commercial and residential structures. These solutions are also referred to as Cool Roofing, and may be eligible for installation rebates. Complete stand-alone systems for flat roofs and low-sloped roofs carry a workmanship warranty provided by America’s Dream HomeWorks, as well as limited lifetime warranties provided by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Contact America’s Dream HomeWorks for more information on quality roofing systems for low-sloped and flat roofs.